Re: Views

From: Frank <franjoe_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 14:12:19 +0200

Hi!

Okay; I suggest two reasons that you experience this; a)If you perform the query on the views in SQLPlus it is useful to add something like:
set long 10000
set linsize 100

before performing the query on the system tables. The source code for the view is there, but SQLPlus has defaults settings that "chop off" some of the source code.

b)There still more views in the source code (the FROM clause in these views "source code"). Then you hae to dig further into the system views for those views.

If none of this suggestions describes your problem; perhaps you could supply a example of what you find, and explain what you feel is missing?

Frank