Re: how can i uninstall oracle

From: Greg Kainz <gregkainz_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 13:41:51 GMT

Delete the oracle directory. Edit the registry and delete the My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE branch (i.e., in regedit, open My Computer, open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, open SOFTWARE, select ORACLE and then select Edit, Delete.) This is assuming that you are running windoze, of course. Or, you could run the installer from the original CD and select Remove Software.