Re: Views

From: Frank <franjoe_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:44:47 +0200

Hi!

If you have privileges in the remote database try to query ALL_VIEWS/USER_VIEWS/SYS.DBA_VIEWS, these have a column called TEXT, that one contains the "source code" to the view (except if the view was created by SELECT * FROM ..., then the text column will show something else). Remember that the view name is stored in uppercase.

If you haven't got privileges you have to contact a developer or DBA responsible for the remote DBA to get help.

Frank

Contact the DBA or a developer on the remote database, and ask him