Re: Job Oppertunity

From: Steve Jorgensen <nospam_at_nospam.nospam>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 05:10:07 GMT

Rocky Mountain HMC offers spam to our newsgroup!

Like most newsgroups, this one does not allow advertising. Advertising does inlcude job offers and resumes, and you should already be aware of this if you make use of usenet.

If I see advertising from you again, I WILL report you to your ISP, and you may lose your Internet service as a result. Received on Sat Apr 07 2001 - 00:10:07 CDT