Re: Solaris vs. Linux sun vs intel ???

From: Todd Gillespie <toddg_at_linux127.ma.utexas.edu>
Date: 7 Apr 2001 14:57:53 GMT

Rux <roelt_at_email.com> wrote:
: When I read your reply to the original thread, I stopped reading the thread
: for once again I thought here's another guy who parades his self-patronizing
: technical superiority towards others. To borrow from your lingo, I am not
: brimming confidence of your people skills. I think you have better
: relationship with your computers than with humans. :)

And you thought the appropriate behavior was a one-line flame?

Maybe you would notice that I was brusque, but still provided useful technical information -- something that a one-line dismissal *can't* do.

Glad you came back and tried for a whole paragraph. Look forward to seeing you in another thread. Received on Sat Apr 07 2001 - 09:57:53 CDT