Re: Exporting Oracle8 database from 8i Client

From: andrew_webby at hotmail <spam_at_no.thanks.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:14:58 +0100

Perhaps try running catexp.sql from /oracle805/rdbms/admin (or whichever way appropriate)? This will hopefully create the views needed for export to work.

However, I haven't tested this - so maybe someone more knowledgeable will 'critique' the above before you do it.

The best idea might be to run the 805 export utility if available...