Re: Dr. Watson Error on Windows Nt when scheduling exports

From: wysza <awysza_at_invalid.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 23:35:12 GMT

Dr. Watson Error on Windows Nt when scheduling exports"Anurag Minocha" <AMinocha_at_herold.com> wrote in message
>Whenever the tasks get executed I get the following error.
>Dr. watson error for windows NT
>An application error has occurred and an application log is being
 generated.
>exp80.exe
>Exception:access Violation (0xC0000005) Address 0x00403886.
>Its only this task which gives a problem others work fine.for example the
task which takes a cold back up of the database runs fine.

You can disable dr Watson (instructions in the link: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q188/2/96.ASP ) and then you can try your task again.
Either you will get an error that would tell you sth or you will not get any error and the task will run ok.

hth
wysza Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 18:35:12 CDT