Oracle Documentation tool... Need your Opinion

From: mark <markw_at_crossworlds.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:47:57 GMT

I have written a tool to document oracle databases.

I am still working on it, but I have an example of what it can currently do.

Please look at it and give me some feedback.

http://www.oralinux.org/common/llprod.html

Are there other things I should be documenting?

Thanks

Mark Wagner Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:47:57 CDT