Conditional Select statement

From: Jon <jzuazoa_at_nexo.es>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:25:44 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know if it is posible to add some conditional behaivour to a select statement. I mean that if have a table that contains sometimes the 'OK' value and 'FAIL' for other rows so I could create a statement that when the row contains 'OK' it would print 'this is the correct value' and on the other hand when it contains 'FAIL' it just prints 'this is not the correct value'

Thanks for you help

PS. this task is accomplish in SYBASE using 'CASE WHEN...' Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 10:25:44 CDT