Re: Solaris vs. Linux sun vs intel ???

From: Todd Gillespie <toddg_at_linux127.ma.utexas.edu>
Date: 4 Apr 2001 14:50:46 GMT

Bastiaan Schaap <bschaap_at_desyde.nl> wrote:

: But not all DBA's are as good as you offcourse ;-)

bah.
You sound like a very intelligent person, but some other posts show some DB inexperience. I'm inferring you work with large teams, and I think you're picking up bad info from the admins in your group. (..and there's nothing an espresso charged programmer on a deadline likes more than crawling usenet, looking for bad info..)

: Thanx for the polite response.....

Nothing personal, just my cajun background catching up with me. I look forward to talking again - you bring the wits, I'll bring the flames. Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 09:50:46 CDT