Application Server 9i install......

From: Darren <dgouin_at_gds.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 20:19:16 GMT

We are attempting to install OAS9i on a windows NT workstation for development purposes. The install session completes the first portion and then reboots.

The startup of the Oracle installer after the reboot hangs endlessly. We have waited over 45 minutes. The Universal Installer splash screen remains but the installer never actually launches and there is no hard drive activity.

The machine has 128MB of RAM and approx. 4GB free space for the install. We have Oracle client software on the same machine but in a different oracle home.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 15:19:16 CDT