Is there a product the easy generation of test databases from pro

From: Luis Claudio Dias dos Santos <luis.santos_at_atl.com.br>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:48:20 +0000 (UTC)

        Hi!

        I have a large DW database with more than 1Tb.

        I have to make a resoanable refresh on our test database.

        I m looking for a product to help me in creating a test database containing a small subset of the production database, while maintaing all
relationships constraints.

        Does anyone know of such a product?

--
Posted from IDENT:root@[200.244.53.135]