Solaris vs. Linux sun vs intel ???

From: sdenney <sdenney_at_healthetech.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:45:59 -0700

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information on Oracle on Linux/intel as compared to unix(Solaris/sun)? Or would you know where I could get this sort of information? We are running smoothly in development using a small sun machine but IT wants to look into switching to Linux on intel machines are there pitfalls?

Help is appreciated,

S Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 11:45:59 CDT