Re: Distrabuted Transactions.

From: Michael <newsposter_at_carceri.dk>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:00:23 +0200

>I am looking for any info that you have on Distrabuted transactions, how
>they work, and why one should use it, and when someone should use it.

If you can, then you could get a book called "Distributed Systems" by "George Colouris" (ISBN: 0-201-61918-0). Chapter 13 deals with distributed transactions, and many of the other chapters could be relevant as well (replication, concurrency control, etc)

--
If you reply by mail you must include the word IACK in the subject line