Re: CPU intensive fetch

From: Ricky Sanchez <rsanchez_at_more.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 22:27:22 GMT

run the query from sqlplus. before you run it, run this first:

alter session set events '10046 trace name context forever, level 12';

then run the query and exit sqlplus. Go to your user dump dest directory and find the most recent trace file. Open it up and look for the "alter session" text near the top, to confirm that you have the right trace file. Zip it up and post it here. I will tell you exactly what is going on with your query.