get remote ip and port for logged user

From: Shahar Shocron <shocrons_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:23:46 -0700

Hi

I'm trying to create a security package that authenticate a user externaly trough external procedures I can get the variable for remote ip address sys_context('env',ip_address')

but that's not enough in order for my external procedure to work I need to pass it
local ip, local port, remote ip, remote port

how can I do that. where can I get these on the server and if they don't exist on the server how can I get them dinamicaly after logon without requesting user input or execution of a stored procedure.

thanx

Shahar Received on Sun Apr 01 2001 - 15:23:46 CDT