Re: Oracle Management Server

From: Neil Plucknett <npluckne_at_ford.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:35:03 +0100

Apologies for this - but I've been through the install on the server and the CD but can find no OEM repository assistant. I tried removing the service from the registry then manually running the C:\Orant\bin\OMSNTsrv.exe file - but this gave me the same result as the auto-start Any one know what/where the OEM repository assitant is please???

Neil..