Can't start Oracle (Linux) instances...

From: Kasper Myram <kasper_at_ecovisor.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:36:39 +0200

Hey...

For some odd reason the instances on my Oracle 8.1.6 (Linux) just stopped running!
Not even sys har 'suffecient priviledges' to start the instances, and I'm pretty much locked out.

I can though connect internal as the user 'oracle' and fire off 'startup' but it doesn't do any difference :(

Anybody else tried the same?