Re: ORA-12705

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:36:38 -0600

That's an odd error message to get :

ORA-12705 ORA-12705 Invalid or unknown NLS parameter value specified

Cause :An attempt was made to issue an ALTER SESSION statement with an invalid NLS parameter or value.

Action: Check the syntax of the ALTER SESSION command and the NLS_PARAMETER. Correct the syntax and re-issue the statement.

Does Oracle Export issue an 'alter session' command? check it out..