Re: Oracle 8i for Linux

From: Steve Benjamin <benjamin7_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:33:55 -0500

I am running with Red Hat 7.0 and getting exactly the same message. I have implemented all suggestions out on the web which allowed me to get by initial DB Config Asst problems. Anyone conquered this one with the missing shared libraries? (I have tried the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in one of the responses but does not help).

Thanks for the help.