Procedure for obtaining Oracle 8.1.x 64-bit Solaris?

From: Nathan F. Yospe <ndontspammeyospe_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:07:38 -0800

I need OCI libraries(libclntsh8.so), and headers, I presume, for linking against a 64-bit binary for some tests I'm doing, but I've had little to no luck determining how to obtain them. Does anyone know who to contact for this at Oracle, or where to obtain the 64-bit installer? I know the installation procedure, in theory. I just need something from which the lib64 contents can be installed. Thanks for any pointers...

--
Born in the year of the tiger, riding it forever after - Nathan F. Yospe
nyospe_at_pacbell.spamfree.net  yospe_at_kanga.nospam.nu  nyospe_at_a2i.xspam.com