No automatic startup of Oracle database on NT

From: Arne Sodal <apsodal_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:07:36 +0200

I have a confusing situation on NT: My Oracle database will not start up automaticly after reboot on NT.
The Oracle service (OracleStart<SID>) is starting up normal, but I have to start up the instance in Server Manager manually.

No errors in Event Viewer, neither in the alert file for the Oracle database.

My Oracle version is 7.3.4.

TIA! Arne S Received on Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:07:36 CST