Re: Bus Error

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2001 04:41:41 -0800

A bus error means that the program has crashed, possibly due to a memory problem. Other than that, I have no idea what is going on.

Try running running truss on the program. That may give some idea as to what is going on. In any case, I suggest contacting Oracle Support.

--
                                Rick
                                Rick Wessman

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.