OAS 4.0.8.1, NT SP6, servlets that query the db - http 500 error (IE)

From: Mark Tompkins <mdtompkins_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:29:37 +0000

here is the text that I get displayed when I call a servlet that accesses the database.

        The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:

Open the NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh Button or try again later. If you still cannot open the page, click the Internet Explorer  button to look for similar sites.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer Received on Wed Mar 28 2001 - 18:29:37 CST