How to remove Oracle 8i?

From: Jimi <Jimi_at_NOSPAM.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:12:51 +1000

Hi,

I would like to know how i can remove all instances of oracle that i have on our NT Server? I tried to remove the instance that we had on the server and install a new instance but it has kept the services in the the service applet !! I also tried to remove the directorys in which both instances where installed but i receive a sharing violation. How can i totally remove Oracle 8i from my system and then re-install a fresh instance?

Sean Received on Tue Mar 27 2001 - 19:12:51 CST