Re: OS block size

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:14:04 +0100

You are both right and wrong. Yes the db block size has to be at least as big as an OS block size, it could not be otherwise. However tablespace block size is exactly equal to the db block size, after all the oracle blocks are stored in the datafiles which make up the tablespaces.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA