database character set

From: Matjaz Habic <matjaz.habic_at_ks-con.si>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:21:59 +0200

Hello
just need confirmation.

I have database (8.1.7 on win2000 ) in WE8ISO8859P1 but now I want EE8ISO8859P2 character set.
I have read about this topic on metalink and I have found solution only for case where destination character set is superset of source character set. (solution with ALTER DATABASE CHARACTER SET)

The only way to do this is to recreate database (true or false ?)

thak You

Matjaz Received on Mon Mar 26 2001 - 15:21:59 CST