Finding information??

From: Ryn <matty91_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:55:13 -0500

Hello folks,

I have been asked to find all thr schemas in and instance, and each table containted
within. Our DBA left and I have been given the DBA responsibilities for the interm.
Is there a table/view I can get all the schemas from? Also, is there a way to show the
tables that have been created under each schema?? We are looking to find which table
stores user account information.

Thanks for any information,