Re: Help:Trace file name * I have similar Question *

From: mark <markw_at_crossworlds.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:48:54 GMT

Is there any tables that contain the name of the trace file created?

I want to do an:

alter database backup controlfile to trace;

Then know the nae of the file so that i can use the utl_file package

to access that file.

But how do i find out the name of the file with out executing OS commands?

Thanks

Mark Wagner