Oracle naming convention...

From: Giorgio Sorbara <NoSp_at_m>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:56:20 +0100

Hi there...

just asekd to file a document in which is written a standard naming convention for the objects in an Oracle database...
I already have my "standard"... but does anybody know if there is an actual standard convention for naming either the logical objects (sequences, indexes, functions... and so on) and the physical one such as datafiles, control file... etc etc...

Perhaps if you want share yours if you have any...

/Giorgio Received on Thu Mar 22 2001 - 04:56:20 CST