Drop Tablespace

From: Rob Simmons <rsimmons_at_pricingdynamics.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:40:34 -0500

I am trying to drop a table space with the following command:

SQL> drop tablespace dcc_drop2 including contents cascade constraints

... And I keep getting the following errors:

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-02429: cannot drop index used for enforcement of unique/primary key

... How can I get Oracle to shut up and just drop the damn tablespace!?!

Thanks!

--
Rob Simmons
Director of Software Development