Open Oracle DB with MSRDC1 (VB 5)

From: richard.nield <richard.nield_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:53:50 -0000

     I am trying to use a remote data control to open an oracle database, and execute some sql statements. Can someone please give me some advice on how I go about this? I have read the help file, but they don't help! They seem to want me to define a variable such:

           Dim cn As New rdoConnection

 but I get a 'user defined type not defined' error!

 Any help appreciated!

 Thanks

 Richard

(Sorry to post in several places, but I am desperate!) Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 16:53:50 CST