Oracle8i + WebDB Problem

From: Juergen Wolf <JuWo_at_N-Club.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:45:09 +0100

Hi,

 I have installed Oracle8i and Webdb running a single site. The database is set to German NLS settings. When accessing a simple table using an user generated form I have come across some strange error. Everytime I try to enter a number value with some decimal character or group separator using the form I get a "ORA-01722: invalid number" error. When entering the number using the 'E' coding e.g. 1001e-2 I get no error. The row inserts fine into the db but it can't be changed anymore using webdb. Everytime I try to change it, I get an "WWV-14612 This row was changed by somebody else." error. I have accessed the db using the same webdb account both times.
Every hint is highly appreciated.

Regards

        Juergen Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 13:45:09 CST