Re: how to schedule a job every day

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:26:32 -0800

Likely the problem is the value set for JOB_QUEUE_INTERVAL in the instance's init.ora file. If it needs to execute exactly at 10:00PM you will need to modify this parameter to a value less than 60.

But understand that this means that Oracle will have a bit more overhead every single minute (or less) checking for jobs to run even though it has none.

Daniel A. Morgan