Help creating collection-like object

From: Don Chambers <dchamber_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:10:31 -0500

I need to create an oracle object that has an element that is a list (like an array or collection). I then need to create another object that is made up of these objects. How can I do this?

For the collection-like object I create a TYPE as a TABLE TYPE but I cannot have one table type that includes an object with a table type.

Thanks,

   Don Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 22:10:31 CST