Re: Import taking a long time.

From: Bell <ohnoyoudont_at_servernotfound.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:32:41 GMT

Find the session of the person who is running the import and use the sql_address to lookup the sql that it is running. Using that address value to lookup the rows_processed column in v$sql to see if more inserts are happening.

However, if your file is only 6megs I think you have bigger problems.

Hope that helps.
Scott.