backup software recommendation

From: Nancy Capitanio <nlcapitanio_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:08:11 -0800

Does anyone have a recommendation for exceptionally easy-to-use commercial backup software for Oracle that will allow scheduling of hot and cold backups nightly? I know I can use batch jobs and scripts to do this, but my users want GUI interfaces; commercial products.

Thanks,

Nancy Capitanio Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 15:08:11 CST