Re: History of Oracle Databases

From: James Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:15:22 GMT

I sure would be interested in it as I got into Oracle at the 7.3 level up to current. When you understand the evolution of a product or application you can get some awesome revelation!

I looked for the info once not to be found. It may be in one of Larry's trunks at home! Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 19:15:22 CST