Need Audit script

From: Feldman Roger <qrarofe_at_era.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:43:28 +0100

Oracle people:

 Could someone give me a hand and show me a script that shows who has made changes(new table entries or other changes) to the DB without having to startup the whole "audit" system ?

 I've tried a script from my not so handy oracle book- doesn't work and I've failed to hack it into shape :-(

 Here it is:

 col Owner format a20
 col Object_Name format a30
 col Timestamp format a20
 select Owner, Object_Name, Object_Type, Status, Timestamp  from DBA_OBJECTS
 where SUBSTR(Timestamp,1,10) = TO_CHAR(sysdate-1,'YYYY-MM-DD')  order by Owner, Object_Name
 /

 Thanks !

Roger Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 03:43:28 CST