Search in Long Type Field

From: Giulio Petrini <G.Petrini_at_ao-siena.toscana.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:11:43 +0100

Hi,
I like to know how can i search a substring in a Long Type Field. I've seen that if I link the table in Access'97 I can use Like Function, but if I execute the same query on Oracle 7, I receive this error ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes.
How can I do this?
Thanks.

Giulio Petrini
Siena, Italy Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 04:11:43 CST