Global Triggers?

From: JimWilson <nospam_at_nope.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:53:19 GMT

Hello,
I have a database with 27 tables. Each table has a common field (update_date) that will contain the sysdate when the table is updated. I can do a trigger for each of the 27 tables to do this or use a "global trigger". My question is, is there such a thing as a global trigger? something to write once and use on all tables. Thank you.

Jim Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 12:53:19 CST