Re: Distrabuted Transactions.

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:07:25 GMT

Tiger,

Glad to see that you finally got your first win after 9 tries yesterday!!! I'm sure the *drought* was beginning to kill you and your fans......

Any info that I have can be found in the Oracle docs, more specifically, Oracle8i Distributed Database Systems. You can find a copy on Technet at http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/a76960/toc.htm

It can do a better job than I on imparting all the knowledge you'll need....

HTH,
Brian

Tiger Woods wrote:

> Hi.
> I am looking for any info that you have on Distrabuted transactions, how
> they work, and why one should use it, and when someone should use it.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Clint

Brian Peasland
Raytheons Systems at