Re: Please help

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:12:02 -0800

> I'm new to all this, so pleasse accept my appologies if I make a mess of this.
>
> I've just discovered that Microsoft is donating cash to a childrens charity for every visitor that goes to the charity website. Whether you love or loath Microsoft, anything that helps needy children is well worth our support. You can get more info on this, and similar scheams at:

Scheme is the correct word.

This is a pile of worn out rubbish. A scam.

As likely to happen as Larry Ellison becoming celibate and joining a monastery.

Seen this nonsense many times before. If you wish to post here the least you can do is stay remotely on-topic.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sun Mar 18 2001 - 17:12:02 CST