Re: Performance degrade after migrate db from NT to HP-UX

From: «ó¤S°¾¤SÄF <mcc95_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2001 16:09:11 -0800

Don't complaint to Network. Network normally fine. I have been doing a lot of testing on NT VS LINUX vs SUn Solaris for ORACLE 8i. NT normally have best I/O performance than any other O.S. This explain the OLTP performance issue.

In article <3ab394db.27882301_at_news-server>, nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam says...