Re: Re: Partition Join Performance problem

From: BISWAS SATYAJIT <ext2szb_at_ups.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:40:25 +0000 (UTC)

In this query I cant give any selection criteria like region ,year and month beacuse when we load data it can be loaded to any partition. Both the table is going to have 3 years worth of historical data. Right now with this amount of records mentioned in my previous mail it takes 5 hours.

Satyajit Biswas
Sr DBA
Voice -- 201-8284699

--
Posted from xavier2.ups.com [198.80.14.116]