Re: Oracle Connection Manager

From: Bartek Papisz <Bartek.Papisz_at_quantum.pl>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:39:00 +0100

Variable USE_SHARED_SOCKETS=TRUE I have placed:)) I did not write about this because this logical.

In relation metalinku is not he accessible for us because I have these problems and I write here.
You can send mail on this theme from this documentation :)))

Or You can help otherwise then oneself I will read:))

cze¶æ :)))

Bartek

U¿ytkownik "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:98o5o1$k7n$1_at_soap.pipex.net...
> If I understand your english correctly then an alternative solution to
> connection manager is to use the nt environment varaible
> USE_SHARED_SOCKETS=TRUE. Connection Manager requires Enterprise Edition.
> There is a document in the technical library on metalink under the heading
> firewalls which details your options
>

> --
> Niall Litchfield
> Oracle DBA
> Audit Commission UK
>
> "Bartek Papisz" <Bartek.Papisz_at_quantum.pl> wrote in message
> > I have such problem that I cannot unite with base Oracla 8. 1. 7 on
 WINNT
 4.
> > 0 server from behind given nets ie :
> > Inside nets all acts correctly does not have problem with connection
> > oneself to bases, problem is when I unite from behind given nets.
> > When link oneself by moment I am joint and after that silence.
 Connection
> > will reach to listenera and after that snaps and this is recorded in
 log
 .