Re: TEMP tablespace again

From: Yaroslav Perventsev <p_yaroslav_at_cnt.ru>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:29:42 +0300

Hi!
First of all, you need drop your tablespace. Try drop tablespace temp (without clause including contents). As I see you can't drop tablespace.
After you drop it. You may create new.

Best regards.
Yroslav.
"Vadim Grepan" <kezal_at_mail.ru> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:3AAF318D.21C48D58_at_mail.ru...