Re: Oracle Connection Manager

From: Bartek Papisz <Bartek.Papisz_at_quantum.pl>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:49:41 +0100

I have such problem that I cannot unite with base Oracla 8. 1. 7 on WINNT 4. 0 server from behind given nets ie :
Inside nets all acts correctly does not have problem with connection oneself to bases, problem is when I unite from behind given nets. When link oneself by moment I am joint and after that silence. Connection will reach to listenera and after that snaps and this is recorded in log . Problem for is me about so much strange that in version Oracle 8. 1. 5 and 8. 1. 6 or else 8. 0. 5 this of problem does not have. Once somebody also had such problem and one wrote him to profit just from Oracle Connection Manager but whether this will help this oneself I do not know but it is proper to taste.

Acha we work behind firewall NAT and port 1521 is ok

Can you know how this problem to unknot ? If you want to see some logs write which:)

I greet
Bartek Received on Wed Mar 14 2001 - 07:49:41 CST