Re: DBMS_OBFUSCATION_TOOLKIT.des3decrypt???

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_rochester.rr.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2001 09:27:27 -0500

Hi, Dave:

The procedure creates its own IV and key so I doubt that what you want to do will work. If you can use the encrypt procedure when inserting the data, then you'll be able to get the right data back.

                                            Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Server Security Group

     The opinions expressed above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                         those of Oracle Corporation.