Re: Normal politeness

From: Mustapha Nuvvercrap <hashman_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:21:14 GMT

Listen d*ckhead, let me take you out on every point once and for all...

> Experience and many years on-line have taught me care is needed when
> someone gets stroppy. You need a few more years under your belt before
> you can understand "strange and suspicious" and its meaning.

You have no idea of my age or experience or my correct understanding of the words I use. Your experience is gained by your freakish desire to try and profile someone and introduce irrelevant incorrect 'facts' into an unrelated thread.
Stroppy ? You are the belligerent old fart that jumped into the thread without any need to. Now you go and check the meaning of the word and see the irony of your own words. Ignoramus.

> What firewall?

Zone Alarm 2.1 and AtGuard 3.22 running on Windows 2K Quote

The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (TCP Port 27374) from 144.132.164.232 (TCP Port 1127).
Time: 13/03/2001 20:35:20

>You didn't even know your address was in the headers!
Another delusion.

> Good try, bucko. You're running the same version of OE I do. It's
> (again) in the headers of your messages.

>What, it's illegal to look at
> them? Get real!

Where did I say this ? I didn't. It's all part of the confusion in your mind.

You're running Windows, either ME or another with IE 5
> or 5.5 installed. BTW, I don't port scan. No need to port scan to
> find out your PC address. Don't even need to touch your system. Am I
> going too fast for you?

Zone Alarm 2.1 and AtGuard 3.22 running on Windows 2K. Nothing like the ME you first incorrectly guessed.
You are just showing up what anyone who looks at a message header can see, too fast for yourself more like if you think that is going to impress anyone or if anyone here didn't know how to do that. You tried to probe my system and failed, and then still didn't register that I had a firewall installed. Dimwit.

> I give as much as I receive. Two way street, like it or not. You
> dish it out, you get it back on your face. Next time, be careful who
> you start the stereotype thing with.

Check your history, you started with the Insults. The thread is here for all to see. What did I 'give' to you prior to your first insult ? Nothing, just another indication of your problems with reality.

> Next time, be careful who
> you start the stereotype thing with.

Why , what are you going to do ? Are you threatening me ? <LOL>

> >lol...and then have to explain the humour involved ?
>
> Obviously, you didn't get it first time. Not surprising, given that
> you're a foreigner.

You had to explain it in the same post it was mentioned, how could there be a first time ? You really are dim aren't you ?

...and where were you born and where do you now live ? Hypocrite ! (To quote from your web site )

"Nee Nuno Pinto do Souto ... in 18 Feb 1954. In Quelimane, Mozambique. "

Now living in NSW. What a complete twat !

> Who I am is out in the open for anyone with half a brain to see.
> You're the one hiding behind fake names and addresses. Why? I think
> it's obvious to everyone by now...

What fake address ? Nothing fake about my address. Care to prove it ? Send an e:mail to that address and you will receive a reply from me, nothing fake about it whatsoever.

And as for my name I use the same name for all my postings, you may have noticed that quite a few people use funny names etc. So much for your experience...

> >And then you have the cheek to call me ignorant ? Ignorance on your part
 in
> >your violation of the acceptable use policy (2.1g) of your/our ISP.
>
> Prove the violation and complain about it to the appropriate channels.

Easy.
http://www.telstra.com.au/adsl/docs/policy.pdf Section 2.1g

And a copy of your posts with insults can be sent to abuse_at_bigpond.net.au should I choose.

You are a deluded net-nerd, some old fart that thinks he knows something and gets proved wrong all of the time. An egotistical prejudiced bigot without a clue. Your last post was wrong on all accounts. You jumped in on a thread trying to show someone up and ended up wallowing in your own swill.

Go and get a life, get help, and check your facts. It is all too easy to drive a bus through your delusional arguments. Your are an old dog trying new tricks and you have failed. Down Fido !

Puny little pup.

Don't bother replying. It will only come back in your face If I care to waste more time highlighting your errors and mistruths.

Pfft ! Received on Tue Mar 13 2001 - 07:21:14 CST